This is a high quality 3D printed with carbon fiber infused filament to hold up for the long haul. It is designed with set screws to be used to fix it in place but uses nylon to make contact with the air tube and barrel shroud so they are not damaged.
Installation instructions are as follows
1. Remove set screws from barrel band.
2. Position barrel band in desired location on your airgun.
3. Place a length of the nylon rod into a thread hole making sure it bottoms out.
4. Cut that length of nylon rod off, then cut an additional 2mm off of the nylon rod so that the set screw has a few threads to grab onto when installing the setscrew.
5. Place that piece of nylon rod into the set screw hole and install a set screw into the threaded hole.
6. Tighten until snug but not tight. This will press the nylon rod between the barrel shroud and the upper pressure tube without damage to either tube.
7. Repeat for the remaining 3 threaded holes.